where creativity and diversity flourish
Silver Bridge School is a new independent special school for pupils aged 6 – 19, situated near to the centre of Taunton, Somerset. Our creative, individualised approach to learning, is centred around well-being and skills for independence. From the time our students arrive, we assess their individual interests, passions and desires to build a project based curriculum to meet their needs. In so doing, we ensure they are well prepared to achieve their goals and succeed.
Salary: Based on skills and experience
We are looking for a Headteacher who has a passion for supporting pupils with SEMH and ASC needs. A Head that can lead and support with a modern approach to teaching pupils.
The current Head will remain in a supporting Executive Head position, and is looking for an inspirational leader that can continue to drive the established ethos and vision of the school. A leader that can continue this journey, leading by example and seeking to influence outcomes for students.
- have substantial experience in an SEMH setting
- be able to articulate their understanding of up to date, evidence-based practice relating to SEMH interventions and how it might underpin a school such as ours
- know how to employ a range of evidence, including performance data, to support, monitor, evaluate and improve aspects of school life, including challenging poor performance
- be able to explain the principles of strategic financial planning, budgetary management and principles of best value
- be able to demonstrate their ability to develop and support staff
- have a successful record of multi-agency working
TEACHING ASSISTANT – SEN, SOMERSET
Salary: GBP £17,000 – £18,000 per year (dependent on experience- Salary based on 52 week contract)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Start date: Spring Term 2021
Are you an experienced teaching assistant with a passion for supporting students with SEMH needs? Are you nurturing , understanding and resilient? Do you want to feel valued, supported and part of a team?
Silver Bridge School is a new special school for pupils aged 6 to 19 years, based in the centre of Taunton, Somerset. Our creative, individualised approach to learning, is centred around well-being and skills for independence. From the time our students arrive, we start thinking about where our students will be moving to after they leave us to ensure they are well prepared to achieve their goals and succeed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, teaching assistant who is open to learning a modern approach to teaching pupils with social, emotional, mental health needs.
Please send application form(s) / expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.